- How long is the duration of the meeting?,On what day and time do you want to do it?
- Who do you want to meet with? (some people available).
- Fill in with your contact details, describe the subject or reason.
- Submit the Meeting request and receive confirmations in your mailbox.
- Construction of Awareness and Training Programs August 25, 2022
- Digital transformation in industrial cybersecurity June 16, 2022
- Industrial cyber risk management based on vulnerabilities or consequences? May 4, 2022
- Risk Assessment System for Industrial Cybersecurity May 2, 2022
- Wind turbine firm Nordex hit by Conti ransomware attack April 14, 2022
- WisePlant turns 10! – Participate and Win! February 28, 2022
- Automation Systems Cybersecurity: From Standards to Practices January 4, 2022
- Working with future and new systems (Special Edition) December 7, 2021
- A factory fire in Hull, UK, involved 300 tonnes of plastic November 30, 2021
- Coal mine explosion leaves 51 dead and dozens injured in Russia November 26, 2021
- IEC designates ISA/IEC-62443 as horizontal standard November 26, 2021
- Carbon dioxide leak kills one, injures three at Spanish nuclear power plant November 25, 2021
- Top Five Cybersecurity Issues in the Power Grid Supply Chain November 7, 2021
- Fire injures “a number of people” at Kuwait’s largest oil refinery October 20, 2021
- UK gas processing terminal shut down after methane leak October 20, 2021
- Is the safety of your plant an expense or an investment? September 15, 2021
- Hacker-made Linux Cobalt Strike beacon used in ongoing attacks September 12, 2021
- Myths and Truths in Industrial Cybersecurity – 16 Sep 2021 September 10, 2021
- First interim report into July chemical explosion that killed seven in Leverkusen reveals likely cause September 8, 2021
- Malware Hidden In GPU Memory, Invisible to Antivirus Applications, Could Potentially Harm PCs September 1, 2021
There are currently no events.