Below we publish some active searches of WiseGroup and related companies or business partners. You will need to create a user account on the system and log in to apply. If you are interested in applying for the Certified System Integrator program as an enterprise, you can fill out the form at the following link: Partners
Industrial Cybersecurity Independent Consultant
Permanent Service Agreement Contracts
Does not matter
25 Years 55 Years
Minimum Education University
Engineer in Electronics is preferred but not limited
Minimum Experience 8 Year
No of Jobs:
Due to our business growth on new projects, we are currently looking to cover various positions for Industrial Cybersecurity self-employed consultants to work on international projects with our certified systems integrators. Remote work and travelling possibilities to perform site visits at industrial production plants. An international VISA and/or capability to travel to international locations is required (America, Europe and/or Emirates). COVID vaccines with a minimum of two doses is required. These opportunities are ideal for professionals with considerable experience in industrial automation and control, with some experience and/or certifications in industrial cybersecurity.
Per day rate, service agreement, confidentiality and corporate level business and seniority. WisePlant Group LLC will provide a free set of training and certification on complementary courses and competences if required.
- Official Certificates of ISA/IEC-62443 (IC32, IC33, IC34 and/or IC37)
- Experience implementing and compliance of ISA/IEC-62443 series of standards.
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation and Control Systems technologies.
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation and Control Systems, industrial protocols.
- Functional Safety ISA/IEC-61508 and/or ISA/IEC-61511 standards.
- Read and understand P&ID process diagrams. ISA/IEC 5.1 standard.
- 8+ years' experience as a cybersecurity engineer and familiarity with cybersecurity principles, concepts, and technologies
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices on industrial control systems.
- Experience with cybersecurity assessments and frameworks
- Experience with vulnerability management
- Ability to identify security gaps and vulnerabilities and create remediation plans.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively to achieve optimal results.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication on English language.
- Experience conducting or participating in security audits