At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and explain the basic concepts of Industrial Cybersecurity, the priorities and particularities that make security different, information.
- Prevent and adopt a more preventive and conscious attitude to protect against threats and different ways of manifesting.
- Understand the different types of threats that can put industrial infrastructure at risk and the potential consequences.
- Understand the characteristics of critical infrastructures, corporate systems and industrial systems. The importance that good discipline governance has for an organization, and the existing differences, between information technologies and industrial control system technologies.
- Interpret some of the most significant events that marked companies, organizations and countries in history.
- Understand the different types of vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the field of operations and production.
- The phases, stages and activities necessary for the implementation of a mature Industrial Cybersecurity program.
You will cover the following topics in the course:
- Lesson 1: Cybersecurity Basics
- Lesson 2: Understanding industrial cybersecurity and industrial critical infrastructures.
- Lesson 3: Industrial Cyber Risk Management.
- Lesson 4: Assessing Industrial Cyber Risk.
- Lesson 5: Implementing security to the technological infrastructure.
- Lesson 6: Maintaining the security of the technological infrastructure.
Who is it for?
- This awareness and training course is aimed at the entire public at all corporate, business and operational levels of an industrial organization.
It has no specific requirements, beyond interest in the subject.
Prices are expressed in US dollars U$D.
- Non-members: U$D 400
- ISA or ARPEL members: U$D 300
Participants will receive through the educational platform the material digitally, including the following materials.
- Access to the lessons of the course in an online way.
- Various documents, videos and complementary material for participants to deepen.
- Access to the educational campus to download complementary information and software.
Modality and Schedules:
This course is available in all face-to-face modalities (in WisePlant Offices, in customer’s Plant, in Academy) and Virtual (Synchronous, Asynchronous and On Demand). Even in face-to-face modalities, the course requires participants to use the Educational Platform to access the abundant complementary material and to take the Final Evaluation. Duration: 8 hours with the teacher, including the final evaluation.
Certificate: Aware 8 in Industrial Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructures
- CRE Points: 0.8
- The exam to obtain the certification is taken in class at the end of the course. Available in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Summary of the outstanding features of the course:
- Available in Spanish and Portuguese, both the voice-over and the complete course material. The course material will be available for consultation in the Educational Campus (asynchronous) both in Spanish and in Portuguese and English languages.
- Includes online practical exercises. Each attendee remotely accesses from the campus to a dedicated computer networked with the rest of the computers in the course to perform several practical exercises of Cybersecurity in networks with specific software and applications.
- Abundant supplementary reading material.
- Virtual group study meetings until taking the exam, even after the end of the course.
- All the opportunities you need to take the exam up to 6 months after the end of the course by the Prometric system.
- The assistant can enter the Campus to consult the course material for a period of 1 year.
- Coaching, chat and blog 7×24 for a period of 1 year, assisting in the implementation of the acquired practical knowledge in your organization.
All participants who meet the course requirements and who successfully pass the final exam with a good grade will be awarded a Digital Badge. The Digital Badge certifies that the participant has attended the 2108 training course and has taken the final evaluation test with a good grade, verifying that said participant has assimilated the new knowledge reasonably.