Vulnerability Analysis and Evaluation of Cyber Risks in New and Existing Industrial Systems - IC33
International professional certification course on Vulnerability Analysis and Evaluation of Cyber Risks in New and Existing Industrial Systems - IC33.
- For ISA members: u $ d 2.200, - per participant.
- For non-members of ISA: u $ d 2.700, - per participant.
* In case the client requests local invoicing from one of our subsidiaries in South America, the final price for each country may vary depending on local taxes and foreign trade laws in each country. When you complete the registration form, you have a list of frequently asked questions.
The first phase in the Cybersecurity lifecycle of industrial systems (IACS - defined in ISA / IEC-62443-1-1) consists of identifying and documenting industrial assets (IACS) and performing a cybersecurity vulnerability analysis and Risk assessment in order to identify and understand the high-risk vulnerabilities that require mitigation. For the ISA / IEC-62443-2-1 these evaluations should be carried out in both existing (Brownfield) and new (Greenfield) applications. Part of the evaluation process involves the development of a zone and conduit model of the systems under consideration, the identification of security level objectives and the documentation of cybersecurity requirements in a cybersecurity requirements specification (CSRS) .
This course will provide students with the information and skills necessary to evaluate the cyber security of a new IACS or existing IACSs and develop a specification of cybersecurity requirements that can be used to document the cyber security requirements of the project.
This training course contains a good amount of practical exercises of the laboratory type. In order for the participants to take the professional certification exam in the Prometric network, they must complete all the exercises and attend the 100% of the classes and / or sessions.
You will be able to
- Identify and document the scope of the IACSs under evaluation and under consideration
- Specify, gather or generate the cybersecurity information necessary to perform the evaluation
- Identify or discover the cybersecurity vulnerabilities inherent in the product or system under consideration
- Organize and facilitate a cybersecurity risk assessment for an integrated system
- Identify and evaluate realistic threat scenarios
- Identify gaps in policies, procedures and existing rules in the company
- Establish and document security zones and conduits
- Prepare the documentation of the results of the evaluation.
Practical exercises to be done in class
- Discuss and criticize the architecture of the systems and their diagrams
- Inventory of assets of systems under consideration
- Evaluation of deficiencies
- Vulnerability assessment (Windows)
- Ethernet traffic capture exercises
- Port scanning
- Use of vulnerability analysis tools
- Conducting a high level risk assessment
- Creation of a zone and duct diagram
- Carrying out a detailed cyber risk assessment
- Discuss and critique a cybersecurity requirements specification
Modality and Schedules
Available in Spanish and Portuguese, in face-to-face and virtual modalities online, synchronous and asynchronous on the WiseCourses Academic Campus. It contains a practice exam that will be carried out online within our Educational Campus, using the same methodology as the ISA certification evaluation. In this way, the student will feel more confident to later take the official exam under the Prometric system.
Duration: 24 hours with the teacher
Participants will receive the following materials in the class (face-to-face) at their home (virtual).
- Course lessons printed.
- ISA / IEC-62443 standards used in the printed course.
- Printed notebook with practical laboratory exercises.
- Access to the educational campus to download complementary information and software.
Having completed and approved the Course IC32.
To take the 2 "ISA / IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Specialist" certification exam, the participant must have passed the 1 certification exam "ISA / IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Fundamentals Specialist".
Professional Certification Exam No. 2Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Specialist
- CEU credits: 2,1
- The exam to obtain professional certification (included in the registration) is given separately with a maximum term of up to 6 months after the course has been completed. At the moment the exam is given only in English.
- UPDATED: The Prometric professional certification exam is included in the price for a single opportunity. You can add as many opportunities as you need within the 6 months after the end of the course by paying the additional fee of USD 150, - for each new opportunity.
Summary of the outstanding features of the course
- Available in Spanish and Portuguese, both the speech and the full material of the course. The course material will be available to consult in the Educational Campus (asynchronous) in both Spanish and Portuguese and English.
- Includes online practical exercises. Each assistant accesses from the campus remotely to a dedicated computer networked with the rest of the course computers to perform several practical CyberSecurity exercises with software and specific applications.
- Abundant complementary reading material (Including ISA / IEC 62443 Standard).
- Virtual group study meetings until the exam even after the end of the course.
- Multiple opportunities to take the exam up to 6 months after completing the course through the Prometric system.
- The assistant can enter the Campus to consult the course material for a period of 1 year.
- Coaching, chat and blog 7 × 24 for a term of 1 year assisting in the implementation of practical knowledge acquired in your organization.
All participants who meet the requirements of the course and who successfully pass the final exam with a good grade will be awarded a Digital Badge. The digital badge certifies that the participant has attended the 2133 training course and has done the final evaluation test with a good grade, verifying that said participant has assimilated the new knowledge in a reasonable manner. To learn more about the Digital Badges visits here!. The participant is required to complete all the course requirements to qualify for the Prometric professional certification exam described below.
Professional Certificate of International Recognition
All participants who have successfully completed 100% of the IC33 course objectives will be able to take the internationally valid certification exam ISA / IEC-62443 Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Specialist at authorized Prometric facilities. Students who have successfully completed the course will have multiple opportunities during a maximum period of 6 months to take the exam and thus obtain their professional certification.
The professional certification exam is of the multiple selection type and is developed only in the English language. Therefore, participants are required to have good command of written technical English.
IC33 Course: Vulnerability Analysis and Risk Assessment in New and Existing Industrial Systems, Spanish
April 28, 2021 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Virtual Academic Campus
- April 29, 2021 10: 00 am - 6: 00 pm
- April 30, 2021 10: 00 am - 6: 00 pm