Pompano Beach, Florida, USA (October 22, 2020) - WisePlant Group LLC, a Global Provider of Industrial Solutions in Automation, Cybersecurity and Industrial Security - Announces Major Addition to Professional Certification and Training Program for Industrial Cybersecurity to Critical Infrastructures, placing focus and priority on the practical implementation and compliance with international standards by consensus of the ISA / IEC-62443 industry and other local regulations, such as C2M2, NIST, NERC, etc.
Originally founded in South America and headquartered in Pompano Beach, Florida, USA, WisePlant has collaborated with ISA in the development of professional training and certification courses for more than five years, and continues to do so, provided consulting services in the implementation of the ISA / IEC-62443 series of standards and providing customized security and cybersecurity solutions to the main process companies and mission-critical industries since its inception in 2012.
The company specializes in Industrial Cybersecurity and Industrial Critical Infrastructures, through its independent divisions WisePlant, WiseSecurity and WiseCourses Academy, based on the ISA / IEC-62443 series of industrial automation and control systems (IACS) security standards. WisePlant's mission is to provide the proactive capabilities and defenses necessary to mitigate serious security risks.
The new WiseCourses Academy Training courses based on the ZCM, complement the official ISA Agnostic Training and Professional Certification courses, which are IC32, IC33, IC34 and IC37.
The new training courses 2150, 2160, 2161, and 2162 are dedicated exclusively and primarily to implementation and compliance, with the ZCM system developed by WisePlant Group LLC. Users are in a position to begin implementation and immediately begin complying with all the requirements of the ISA / IEC-62443 series of standards without delay. Additionally, the ZCM system includes popular and local regulations, such as NIST, NERC, etc.
End Users should no longer ask themselves, How am I going to implement all these requirements in the ISA / IEC-62443 series of standards and demonstrate compliance? We have the answer and the solution to this question.
The most significant benefits are:
- Implement a CSMS Risk Management System with ease, with minimal budget, minimal resources, meeting expectations and times.
- Demonstrate compliance with the ISA / IEC-62443-XX series and other regulations. Important for those organizations that want to obtain a formal certification.
- Properly document compliance with each of the necessary activities during the development and implementation of the CSMS Industrial Cybersecurity management program in a modular, simple and understandable way.
- Certify the progress of each of the stages in a modular way, without the need to be an expert in Cybersecurity. Ideal for a Project Manager.
- Generate the necessary evidence that the organization is complying with the implementation of a mature and complete Industrial Cybersecurity program.
- Assess the Industrial Cyber Risk correctly by an appropriate methodology for industrial environments (Instead of using the subjective severity of a Vulnerability)
- Make good decisions for the mitigation of all industrial cyber risks that are above the risk tolerable by the organization.
- Protect the organization's most valuable assets and create an industrial technological infrastructure that is resilient to all types of threats.
- Justify investments in Industrial Cybersecurity adequately with the certainty that security risks are being mitigated correctly and by design.
- Not responding to fear campaigns anymore, spending money, resources and acquiring insufficient technology for unsatisfactory risk mitigation.
WisePlant was the first company in South America to become a member and supporter of the ISASecure® certification program that evaluates industrial automation and control products and systems to ensure they are robust against network attacks, free of known vulnerabilities and that they comply with the safety functions defined in the ISA / IEC-62443 standards. WisePlant has also collaborated with ISA to educate industry leaders in South America about ISA / IEC-62443 standards and ISA standards-based training courses.
“We are aware of the needs and opportunities that the new normal requires of us. A few years ago we started a research and development process on new solutions. This year 2020 we became manufacturers, and for this reason we created our ZCM system, and changed the way we provide solutions and interact with our customers. ”, Said Maximillian G. Kon, CEO and Managing Director of WisePlant.
About WisePlant: a WiseGroup company
From our locations throughout South America and its headquarters in the United States in Pompano Beach, Florida, WisePlant provides technology solutions to all industrial segments. Our areas of action and portfolio of solutions and services include process measurement, secure automation, secure energy, industrial cybersecurity, functional safety, intrinsic safety, worker safety and asset safety with many years of experience in multidisciplinary projects.
[MEC id = ”7123 ″]