For what we do, the exclusive products we manufacture, the practicality of the WBS methodology, and the way in which we solve the problem of Industrial cybersecurity, the contents on our Website, the OTConnect news service is unique – both collectively and individually – to offer interesting and relevant content for each and every one of the readers.
- We analyze the news and events that occur in the world market, we obtain information from reliable sources, we investigate the facts, we analyze the information, we reach conclusions, we comment and share.
- We inform about the news of our products and services, including: new versions, new functionalities, new applications, we announce launches, and promotions, among others.
- We inform about the news related to the standards: international, national and regulations that we apply or are related to our activity,
- We inform about the news related to training and certification courses: we publish dates, announce the availability of new courses, announce free educational events, and promotions, among others.
- We develop articles and specialized technical documents not available in public areas, only accessible to customers, students, users and subscribers.
- We produce proven recommendations to meet needs and solve current problems in industrial security, about which we have the appropriate knowledge and corresponding credentials.
Our OTC content that we send through the service in your mailbox is not the typical “news” you find elsewhere. Additionally, we listen to the needs of readers, value their opinion and observations. We deliver this great content through a personalized newsletter, on our website, through social networks, and exclusively or privately as appropriate for each item.
Manage the Subscription.
Here you can subscribe to the OTC news service via email. To comply with legal requirements of the GDPR/CASL standards, to be able to enter the subscriber list and receive the news by email, we require your double consent by confirming your email account. If you already have a user account created on our website, we recommend that you log in before subscribing.
Do not forget, review and verify our corporate policies in the following LINK
Clarifications and observations of the news service. Important Information.
The OTC news service consists of a private service of public, private and sometimes sensitive news, only available exclusively to our subscribers.
If you are already registered on our website with an active user account, you will surely receive emails and messages that are generated by other functional modules of the system, such as: educational campus, user community, administrative management, and others.
Users subscribed to the news service only:
The messages generated by the news service are created and classified for users who subscribe only to the news service (without being registered on the Web) and who wish to stay informed regarding developments related to industrial safety.
This news may contain promotional information about courses, services and solutions that are provided by WisePlant Group LLC or are available through our business partners.
Users registered on the Web with an active user account:
The messages generated by the news service are produced and classified for users who have participated or are currently participating in paid or free activities. Example: academics.
This news sent to these users may contain promotional information about courses, services and solutions that are provided by WisePlant Group LLC or are available through our business partners.
Registered users who do not wish to receive news from the OTC news service can modify and configure the different notification and news options on the Web.
There will be notifications that, for the sole reason of having a registered user account on the Web, they will be sent by the system.