We have recently introduced several improvements to the main navigation menu, especially under the user and academy sections. Please take some time to get familiar with the changes. A few more changes will be introduced during the next couple of days. This announcement will soon be updated with the summary of changes.
- Improve speed and performance through better coding and applications.
- Improve speed and performance through Database configuration and tuning.
- Improved navigation menus. Reorganized items, and more options based on roles.
- Updated some informational pages.
- Share Website content to Social Networks (LinkedIn,. Facebook, Twitter, ….)
- New Privacy Settings to Social Share options.
- Created an Academic Calendar.
- New Progress Reports for Academic activities, including: individual, group, and detailed.
Note: we are still working on new tasks, such as:
- Consistency of the web when switching between languages. After we started with the migration of the Web (a few weeks ago), several pages are still using mixed languages. Example: Spanish and English content on the same page. We are cleaning these mixed language contents.
- Security, including authentication, validation, verification, security (firewall),….
- Reduce areas where the occasional visitors can access information, posts, comments, reviews of registered users.
- Improvements to the WISE Community with better, more features and modules.
- Improvements to Course Learning Certificates and Open Badges.
- Our own embedded video streaming, online meetings and show platform.
- OTC News, the news that matters. Several improvements are being introduced.
Planned for future:
- Portuguese Users.