Pompano Beach, Florida, USA (October 22, 2020) – WisePlant Group LLC, a global provider of industrial solutions in automation, cybersecurity and industrial security: announces an important incorporation into the professional training and certification program for Industrial Cybersecurity to Critical Infrastructures focusing and prioritizing the practical implementation and compliance with international standards by consensus of the ISA/IEC-62443 industry and other local regulations, such as, C2M2, NIST, NERC, etc.
WisePlant, originally founded in South America and headquartered in Pompano Beach, Florida, USA, He has collaborated with ISA in the development of professional training and certification courses for more than five years, and continues to do so, providing consulting services in the implementation of the ISA/IEC-62443 series of standards and providing customized security and cybersecurity solutions to leading process companies and mission-critical industries since its inception in 2012.
The company specializes in Industrial Cybersecurity and Industrial Critical Infrastructures, through its independent divisions WisePlant, WiseSecurity and WiseCourses Academy, based on the ISA/IEC-62443 series of industrial automation and control system (IACS) security standards. WisePlant’s mission is to provide the proactive capabilities and defenses needed to mitigate serious security risks.
WiseCourses Academy’s new ZCM-based Training courses complement ISA’s official Professional Training and Certification Agnostic courses, which are IC32, IC33, IC34 and IC37.
The new training courses 2150, 2160, 2161, and 2162 are dedicated exclusively and primarily to implementation and compliance, with the ZCM system developed by WisePlant Group LLC. Users are able to begin implementation and begin to comply immediately and without delay with all the requirements of the ISA/IEC-62443 series of standards. Additionally, the ZCM system includes popular and local regulations, such as NIST, NERC, etc.
End Users should no longer ask themselves, how will I implement all these requirements of the ISA/IEC-62443 series of standards and demonstrate compliance? We have the answer and the solution to this question.
The most significant benefits are:
- Implement a CSMS Risk Management System with ease, with minimum budget, minimum resources, meeting expectations and times.
- Demonstrate compliance with the ISA/IEC-62443-X-X series and other regulations. Important for those organizations that want to obtain a formal certification.
- Adequately document the fulfillment of each of the necessary activities during the development and implementation of the CSMS Industrial Cybersecurity management program in a modular, simple and understandable way.
- Certify the progress of each of the stages in a modular way, without the need to be an expert in Cybersecurity. Ideal for a Project Manager.
- Generate the necessary evidence that the organization is complying with the implementation of a mature and complete Industrial Cybersecurity program.
- Assess Industrial Cyber Risk correctly by a methodology suitable for industrial environments (Instead of using the subjective severity of a Vulnerability)
- Make good decisions for the mitigation of all industrial cyber risks that are above the risk tolerable by the organization.
- Protect the organization’s most valuable assets and create an industrial technology infrastructure resilient to all types of threats.
- Justify investments in Industrial Cybersecurity adequately with the certainty that security risks are being mitigated correctly and by design.
- No longer respond to scare campaigns, spending money, resources and acquiring insufficient technology for unsatisfactory risk mitigation.
WisePlant was the first company in South America to become a member and supporter of the ISASecure® certification program that evaluates industrial automation and control products and systems to ensure that they are robust against network attacks, free of known vulnerabilities and that they meet the security functions defined in the ISA/IEC-62443 standards. WisePlant has also collaborated with ISA to educate industry leaders in South America on ISA/IEC-62443 standards and standards-based ISA training courses.
“We are aware of the needs and opportunities that the new normal requires of us. A few years ago, we started a process of research and development in new solutions. This year 2020 we became manufacturers, and for this reason we created our ZCM system, and changed the way we provide solutions and relate to our customers,” said Maximillian G. Kon, CEO and Managing Director of WisePlant.
About WisePlant: A WiseGroup Company
From our locations throughout South America and its U.S. headquarters in Pompano Beach, Florida, WisePlant provides technology solutions to all industry segments. Our areas of action and portfolio of solutions and services include process measurement, safe automation, safe energy, industrial cybersecurity, functional safety, intrinsic safety, worker safety and asset safety with many years of experience in multidisciplinary projects.